Coca-Cola Isaac Pakistan HR Specialist in Jobs:
Coca-Cola Isaac is looking for Pakistan HR specialist (Reporting to: Learning and Development Manager) Lahore
Job identification : This position is responsible for designing learning interventions in collaboration with the L&D team and subject meter experts to enhance employee competencies, including the use of digital learning tools and assets to create highly agile organizational organizations. Attention is being paid to increase. Furthermore, this position is responsible for supporting HR’s internal communications in close collaboration with the talent team.
Mission statement : Design, develop and implement primary resources for CCI Pakistan to advance our digital learning capabilities and strengthen employee engagement through timely and creative internal communication.
- Gather information and course elements from members, internal departments, SMEs (subject matter experts), research institutes and others.
- Develop and design learning materials, create synergies, and review educational materials, and incorporate existing technology into specific eLearning curricula.
- Support the deployment of learning programs in LMS, including uploading and updating courseware and curriculum, training assignments, learner notification text and rules.
- Use knowledge of LMS capabilities to recommend delivery strategies that lead to a rich, meaningful and dynamic user experience.
- Use LMS reporting capabilities and prepare custom reports to help plan and manage the company’s training and development initiatives.
- Manage eLearning content from vendors to ensure it is compatible with LMS.
- Report the use and utilization of approved training budgets, ensuring significant growth in the organization through active resource management.
- Be responsible for our LMS platform and vendor relationships, stay informed of markets and new / emerging platforms.
- Develop and drive a communication framework that involves and relies on employees around the company’s ecosystem, leadership principles, activities and milestones.
- Update the messaging framework to run, and improve existing, communication channels so that employees have access to relevant information about their engagement and awareness.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in training, adult education, and / or multimedia training content development.
- Experiment with a learning management system as a developer or administrator.
- Experience with preferred audio and video editing software.
- Communication experience is highly preferred in the media, internet, technology, and / or FMCG industries
Apply: June 3, 2021
Coca-Cola Isaac Pakistan Jobs HR Specialist