DHL Express Jobs Service Center Manager:
Organization: DHL Express
Position: Service center manager
A company that started cross-border express delivery in 1969 and now operates in more than 220 countries and territories around the world. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people around the world? And the more people we connect with, the better life will come to our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then join our “Extremely Customer Centric” team and become a Certified International Expert!
- It is important to have a bachelor’s degree with at least 5-7 years of experience handling a large team with similar responsibilities.
- Must have strong team management, stakeholder management and problem solving skills
- Must be a critical soccer player with excellent business skills.
- Excellent negotiation and influence skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and network capability at all levels.
- Plan and manage daily pick-up and delivery and in-country operations to achieve goals.
- Set strong goals for monitoring the performance of service center operations and lead steps to further improve performance.
- Develop a culture of high efficiency, excellent service quality, operational flexibility and cost awareness.
- Make sure the service center is compliant with regulatory, compliance and DHL policies
- Plan and improve all ground operations personnel, including fleets, material handling equipment and infrastructure, to increase operational productivity.
Travel required: No one
- Strong career support in the international environment.
- Great culture and peers.
- Numerous benefit programs.
- Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
DHL Express Jobs Service Center Manager