Jobs Sales Manager for Emirates Airlines:
Organization: Emirates Airlines
Position: sales manager
- Graduate with a Diploma in Sales and Marketing and a proven track record in the leisure industry with at least 11 years of sales and marketing experience with a minimum of 5 years at the management level.
- Specializing in the sale of airline, tour operators or hotel products with excellent knowledge of geography and a clear understanding of the tourism industry. Accurate knowledge of MS Office applications and any tour operating software will be an advantage.
- An excellent track record in budgeting, execution and control.
- There should be analytical soccer with high trading initiative to keep pace with market trends and develop appropriate modern strategies.
- Good knowledge of the local travel market.
- A proven ability to negotiate and work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
Skills and abilities
- Ability to communicate fluently in spoken and written English.
- Must have good negotiating skills.
- Must have a systematic and logical approach to problem solving and be able to work around problems. Must have good creative and background thinking skills.
- A strong self-motivated team should be a player who is able to see and understand the big picture and actively participate as a result.
- Must be well-prepared and highly sociable in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- The analyst must be patient and able to perform well under pressure with strategy and a strong temperament.
- Excellent organizational, communication, mutual and leadership skills.
- Qualifications and experience
Closing date: June 07, 2021
Emirates Airlines Jobs Sales Manager