Assistant Manager Administration of Interactive Research and Development IRD Jobs:
Organization: Interactive Research and Development IRD
Position: Assistant Manager, Administration
Department: Office of Administrative Services
Purpose of work: The upcoming program will provide administrative support to the team and manage questions. Key functions include office stock management, facility management, preparation of various reports (such as expenditure reports, PR), liaison with the finance department for payment, maintenance of payment records, event management, etc. Included.
Required Qualifications : At least Bachelors in Business Administration, Masters will be preferred.
Required experience : 3-4 years experience in the field of management.
- Moderate administrative and analytical skills
- There is a huge cost of transporting materials across the province
- Experience in warehouse management, travel facility, events / meetings / workshops management
- Good customer service skills
- Significant ability to shoot in real time on field operations
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to use a smartphone and communicate through various channels (WhatsApp)
Interactive Research and Development IRD Jobs Assistant Manager Administration