Jaffar Agro Services Pvt. Ltd. Jobs Marketing Analyst:
Organization: Jaffar Agro Services Pvt. Ltd.
Position Name: Marketing Analyst
Experience: 3-4 years of relevant experience
Eligibility: BBA / MBA Marketing
Incoming is responsible for acting as a bridge between sales and marketing, direct marketing, pricing intelligence, annual pricing planning and monitoring, anti-counterfeiting management, project management, budgeting. Review the data analyzed over time to assist in planning and long-term development. Forecast for future business planning
- Direct Marketing: Coordinate with sales at the regional level to plan and organize field sales promotion activities. Also calculate the cost for all direct marketing activities at the field level.
- Competitive Price Intelligence: Gather competitive price information at the product level to support pricing decisions. Evaluate and analyze pricing data over time, make predictions of future trends, and draw conclusions.
- Annual Pricing Plan: Support the marketing department in developing a monthly pricing plan at the product level. In addition, update the target price on a monthly basis to coordinate with the financial analyst so that pricing targets can be achieved.
- Anti-fraud management
- Arrange work
- Support the head of marketing in a budget exercise.
- Excellent knowledge of Statistical Packages, Database, Power BI and MS Office
- Significant knowledge of data collection methods (police, focus groups, surveys, etc.).
- Learn how to work with CRM programs
- Advise clients or senior management on best practices for using the data provided
- Knowledge of dashboard development
- Active listening, strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analytically strong and critical thinker
Age: 25-30 years
Jaffar Agro Services Pvt. Ltd. Jobs Marketing Analyst