Trainee Design Engineer employed in Jaffar Group of Companies:
Position: Trainee Design Engineer
Location: Faisalabad / Multan
Experience: No experience required.
Eligibility: MSc / BSc in Agricultural Engineering
Job purpose: Responsible for designing the current project, preparing and overseeing proposals and ensuring the timely installation of HIS to ensure maximum share and customer satisfaction in the regional market.
- Wherever necessary, visit the installation site and collect information required for designing from AM and Field Support Executive.
- Initiates project design and standard and economic investment effectively improves the use of system components while compromising quality and taking into account the needs of farmers.
- The design works completely, completely locally to the BOQ and eats the same into the system,
- Finalizes project proposal including price with relevant and prominent features
- Participate in preparation of relevant local tender documents under the direction of Head Office
- Ensures that all content received on the site is in good condition. And matched the approved HIS proposal
- According to the design, indicates the installation of the head unit and the pipe network
- Train farmers / users or their farm operators on system operational and maintenance requirements
Required skill set: Computer literacy Ability to speak and write correctly in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Flood Engineering, English
Age: 20 – 25 years
Trainee Design Engineer employed in Jaffar Group of Companies
Click here to Signup For SADAPAY Free Credit Card: