Mobilink Jazz Jobs May 2021:
Organization: Mobilink Jazz
Position: Expert financial control
What are we looking for and what does it take to be an expert financial controller?
- Master’s Degree / CA / CPA / CIA / CISA or similar degree with 5-8 years working experience, with at least 2 years in Telecom / Digital Industry.
- At least 3 years experience in Business Analysis, Audit, Consulting, Corporate Governance, Risk Management and Internal Control.
- Accurate knowledge of industry economics, Koso, Sarabnez-Oxley and SEC / PCAOB regulations,
- An in-depth understanding of internal control and an understanding of what matters for SOX compliance. IFRS Knowledge.
- Experimenting with BIVE systems and PowerBI reporting is considered an advantage.
- Oracle accounting system experience (ability to improve Excel with the system and user-friendly review)
- Experience in preparing financial statements for legal reporting.
- Good project management skills with good time management.
- Analytical skills and ability to work with and understand numbers (analytics includes excellent Excel skills in dashboarding).
- A self-reliant and intellectually curious person who can effectively communicate with senior stakeholders while influencing strategic priorities.
- Sound Stakeholder Management; Able to build strong, reliable partnerships.
- Strict command of the English language with the ability to coordinate and present good ideas on different scenarios and context platforms. Knowledge of the Russian language is a combination.
Deadline: May 6, 2021
Position: Managing manager contracts
What does the manager contract management do?
- Work with the procurement team to understand the arrival of agreements that need to be negotiated and signed.
- Understand the complexity of contracts based on scope of work, delivery, compliance, governance requirements, tax requirements.
- Prioritize contracts based on expiration, complexity, and business needs, in consultation with the purchasing team and department head.
- Liaise with legal and end-user departments to develop action plans to address priority agreements.
- Maintain a list of priority agreements.
- Ensure tracking of contracts through ERBA.
- Development of contract templates that will help accelerate contract termination.
- Maintain close relationships with legal and procurement teams.
- Prefer agreement with seller with legal and end user consultation.
- Be sure to sign important agreements.
due date: May 4, 2021
Position: Expert Assurance and Billing
What are we looking for and what is required for expert assurance and billing?
- At least Bachelor in Computer Science with leading companies in software development
- 5+ years experience in software development and system work
- Good development skills in any major language (Java is preferred)
- Expert in PL / MySQL and Oracle experience will be a plus
- Telecom knowledge / experience is a plus.
Application deadline: May 6, 2021
Mobilink Jazz Jobs May 2021