Report of closure of Punjab schools in 25 districts.
All public and private schools in the following districts will be closed immediately in the notification till further notice. Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 will be closed in these districts from Monday 26, 2021 to Monday.
Punjab Education Minister Murad Rass tweeted that all schools in Punjab’s 25 districts, including 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th, have been asked to close due to the deteriorating condition of the third wave of Kovid-19.
Below is the official tweet and school closure notification.
Punjab school is closed in 25 districts under government notification.
No. SO (I) 1-31 / 2008: Not even in the partial amendment of this department dated 24Th In accordance with the decisions of April, 2021, and the 23rd date of the NCOCrd In April, 2021 it is reported that all educational activities / classes, including 9Th To 12thClasses in all public and private schools in the following districts where the positive rate in Covid 19 is more than 5% will be suspended immediately until the list of districts is changed:
1 Bahawalnagar 10 Bed 19 Rahim Yar Khan
2 Bahawalpur 11 Khanewal 20 Rawalpindi
3 Bhakkar 12 Khushab 21 Sahiwal
4 Chakwal 13 Lahore 22 Sargodha
5 Dera Ghazi Khan 14 Lodhran 23 Sheikhupura
6 Faisalabad 15 Mandi Bahauddin 24 Sialkot
7 Gujranwala 16 Multan 25 TT Singh
8 Hafizabad 17 Okara
9 Jhang 18 Pakpattan
All concerned to ensure implementation of the letter and spirit
Secretary School Education
Number and date even:
A Copy is sent for information and necessary action: –
- Director Public Instruction (SE / EE), Punjab, Lahore.
- All Heads of affiliated departments / officials /
Autonomous Bodies of the Department of School Education.
- Chief Executive Officer (DEA) Relevant Districts
- Deputy Director (Monitoring), with request to upload
- For general information, visit the official website of the Department of School Education.
(Mohammad Ishaq Ali) Section Officer (ACAD)
Copy For information: –
- Deputy Commissioner, Relevant Districts.
- PS to Secretary to Government of Pakistan, FE&PT, Islamabad.
- PSO from the Minister of Education for Education.
- Secretary, Department of School Education KPS.
- PS to Special Secretary (Operations), Department of School Education.