Satara Chemical Industries Limited Management Trainee Officers MTO Program 2021:
Organization: Satara Chemical Industries Limited
Program: Management Trainee Officers (MTO) Program 2021
Sitara Chemical Industries Limited is one of the well-known and well-known industrial groups in Pakistan. It includes industries related to chemical, textile, energy, and real estate, health and education projects. Sitara Chemical is making a huge contribution to Pakistan’s economy by providing indirect direct employment to more than 10,000 people and many more. It has a number of charitable projects and welfare activities, mainly in the health and education sectors. The Scale MTO program is a fast-paced development program for fresh graduates who are passionate and want to lead a rewarding professional life in the chemical industry. The selected candidates will undergo a comprehensive training program under the supervision of diverse and experienced professionals and will be placed in various functions for a period of 1 year. After the training, the trained persons will be reviewed by a cross-functional board. And permanent settlements will be established. According to organizational requirements.
What are we looking at?
- Preferably fresh graduates from LUMS, GIKI, NUST, LSE or Pakistan’s top universities from abroad with a CGPA of at least 3.5:
- B.Sc in Chemical / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering / B.Sc.
- MSc / M.Phil Full Analytical Chemistry
- Masters in Business Administration (Marketing / Finance / HR / Supply Chain)
- Excellent communication and mutual skills
- Goal direction, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Good understanding of business dynamics / management philosophies
- Team players who are interested in playing a leading role in the future
- Self-driven and result-oriented approach
Market based stipend will be offered to selected candidates.
Interested candidates can email their latest resume with the latest photo [email protected]
By May 31, 2021
Location: 32 km, Sheikhupura Road, Faisalabad.
Satara Chemical Industries Limited Management Trainee Officers MTO Program 2021