Tetra Pak Jobs Future Talent Program 2021:
Organization: Tetra Pak
Position: Future Talent Process Engineer
At Tetra Pak, we touch the lives of millions of people every day, ensuring better nutritious and healthy lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Along with our global brand promises, guidance, which is a good thing, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our future. To do that, we need more than smart technology. We also need smart people. People like you, who want to work with people like us
Future Talent Process Engineer
Would you like to start your career in “good company”? We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent program and become the next generation of leaders in our industry.
Our future talent program. The Technical Track is a 1-year program that will develop your engineering skills and provide you with technical information at a fast pace.
From day one, you will continue to present results as part of the team and occupy the original position. Your manager will plan the contents of your program and assist you in your development journey. You will work in different parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from the Collegus network around the world. And this is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. At the end of the program you will have valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career in our company.
For more information on future talent programs, please read through our Talent Program brochure
what will you do
Under the supervision of a senior, perform the following tasks on the customer’s equipment:
- Perform installation work, assembling machines and equipment.
- Perform preventive rehabilitation activities in accordance with the global Tetra Pak standard procedure and restore the goods in the production environment as per the set expectations.
- Timely reporting of all technical matters discovered in accordance with the QTIM process.
- Follow the procedure to install the relevant reconstruction / upgrade kits and restore the equipment to the production environment as per the set expectations.
- Inform the concerned Tetra Pak staff about the ongoing service activities as well as any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service. Inform the customer about any business opportunities discovered through relevant channels.
- Act as Tetra Pak Ambassador at all times, ensure and promote good working relationship with the customer and that TP’s reputation is maintained.
- Complete all relevant reports accurately and in a timely manner. Distribute reports according to current procedures and ensure proper transfers have taken place.
- Perform all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and customer safety regulations and requirements. Perform all tasks in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements related to product quality and food safety. Increase all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- Who are you
- We believe you have:
Bachelors in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics Engineering
Fresh graduate or less than 1 year experience
You have an innovative mindset, you are a fast civic and like to solve problems
You like working with people from different cultures
You are passionate about your work
You can work and learn in English
The position is located in Lahore, Pakistan, but you should be able to relocate from there. The program will begin in September 2021
We offer you
A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in the truly global scenario
A culture that demonstrates a spirit of innovation where the result of our engineering intelligence comes to the fore
Equal Opportunity Employment Experience that values diversity and diversity
Competitive compensation and advantages in the market with flexible work arrangements
Application deadline: July 10, 2021
Tetra Pak Jobs Future Talent Program 2021