Wilshire Labs Jobs Officer General Procurement:
Organization: Wilshire Labs
Position: Officer General Procurement
Minimum qualification: Bachelors / Masters in Supply Chain Management
Minimum experience: 01-04 years experience working in General Procurement Department especially in leading pharmaceutical company. Promotional experience is a must
- Sourcing of at least 03 vendors for all items for the purpose of smooth delivery, price increase, cost reduction and meeting urgent needs.
- Ensure timely delivery of items as per KPI and emergency.
- Keep a record of complete documents such as PR, CAPEX, etc.
- Ensuring purchase cost and supply cost.
- Dealing with all promotional materials related to the company.
- Dealing with general purchases and groceries assigned by the Line Manager
- Create and submit reports of purchase process assigned by Line Manager on daily, quarterly and monthly basis
- Follow pending purchase orders, pending GRNs, pending IGPs on a daily basis
- Any other work assigned by the line manager.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Effective Communication Skills Any other job assigned by the line manager
- ERP, Microsoft Excel Expert
- Strictly follow the skills and planning
- Knowledge of the sound market
Wilshire Labs Jobs Officer General Procurement