Mobilink is a popular telecom brand in Pakistan with a large number of mobile users. It is the most reputable telecom company. That’s why most consumers rely on it. Currently, Mobilink and Warid have merged to form a company called “Jazz”. A collective number of customers of both the companies decided to call it the largest telecom company in Pakistan. That was enough.
Buyers of the new Jazz don’t know the details of the new call package codes or SMS packages. You don’t even know how to search the balance of jazz. Here I will mention two simple ways to verify jazz balance. You can use something that is convenient to you.
Table of Contents
Check jazz balance by dialing USSD code
- You can check your balance by dialing USSD code. If you dial it with your Jazz number, it shows you the balance of an account. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Go to the phone book.
- Dial “* 111 #” Submit the code from here and by pressing the “Call” button.
- Now, wait a minute. Within a few seconds, you’ll receive a summary of outstanding account balances with the correct date from Jazz Automatic Server
Check jazz balance by call
- Another way to check your balance is to call a specific number. Here’s how.
- Go to the dialer and call 123
- You will be directed by an automated call representative once your call is received. He will clarify the remainder of the account in Urdu. Then you will be told of the current package and different choices if you want to change it.
Terms & Conditions:
- Whenever you dial * 111 # or call 123 to check your balance, you are charged “Rs. 0.12” + tax.
- The above mentioned methods are available to all prepaid customers even though they are currently using the package.