Today, I’m going to address the majority of people who can’t configure Ufone Internet settings manually and using SMS or call. Setting up these settings is not difficult for you.<img class=”aligncenter” src=”https://teachnets.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Ufone-internet-settings.jpg” alt=”Ufone 3G Internet settings” width=”700″ height=”300″>
This can be technically a long process but try as per my instructions. Here’s how to make Ufone 3G / 4G internet settings on your phone. I’m going to use three different methods. Let’s get started.
1: Manual configuration
- To configure manual GPRS in your handset, follow these steps.
- Go to “Settings” on your phone.
- Select the “Wireless and Networks” category from here. (In some handsets, the category is “Mobile Networks“. Therefore, just check the networks.)
- Select “Access Point Name” from here.
- You will see the “Menu” button here. Press it to enter the menu.
- Now, tap on the “New APN” box and edit the following information.
- APN Type: Internet
|APN||Ufone.paint (if you are a prepaid customer)|
|APN||Ufone.internet (if you are a postpaid customer)|
|Proxy||Leave it blank|
|Username||Leave it blank|
|Password||Leave it blank|
|MCC||410 (this is set by default)|
|MNC||01 (this is sorted by default)|
|Port (if necessary)||8080|
Do not fill other fields. Leave them blank. Now tap the “Menu” button to save the new parameters and select “Save“.
Ufone MMS settings
- You now need to update the MMS configuration of your device to Ufone parameters.
- Go to “Settings” on your mobile and select the “Mobile Networks” or “Wireless and Networks” category from here.
- You need to tap the “Access Point Name” option here.
- Tap the “Menu” button to proceed.
- Here, select “New APN” and add the following parameters.
|MMSAPN||Ufone.pms (if you are a prepaid user)|
|MMSAPN||Ufone.mms (if you are a postpaid user)|
|Login name||Leave this field blank|
|Password||Leave this field blank|
|Port||8080 (this is the default)|
Leave blank all other fields. To save the recently added parameters, tap “Menu” and pick “Save.”
Your mobile phone is now capable of 3G / 4G. Enjoy fast browsing on it.
2: Ufone 3G / 4G internet settings via SMS
- If your manual configurations are not comfortable, you can get these settings using Ufone’s SMS service.
- Only go to the “Messages” app and type your phone model number.
- Send it to 222 now and wait a while for Ufone settings to be set.
3: Ufone Internet settings via call
Another alternative to the methods discussed above is to receive 3G / 4G internet settings via phone call. Follow the instructions below in this context.
Just look at the MAC and model number of your mobile phone. (This is important because when you ask a Ufone representative, you’ll need to provide them with a phone model and receive Internet settings.)
Now, dial “333” to speak to a Ufone representative. It will help you to update the 3G / 4G internet configuration via handset model number and make-up.
It will send you the required settings. You need to save them using the code provided in the SMS. Once you’re done, reset the device, restart the device, and enjoy faster browsing.
See it: Phone Call Packages – Daily, Daily, Weekly and Monthly [PREPAID/POSTPAID]
Note: If you change SIM card from one cell phone to another, you will automatically get Internet, GPRS, MMS settings from Ufone on your new cell phone. You do not need to add manual settings yet. Just save the settings using the code provided and restart the device to activate the settings.