Checking your current package or knowing the call history was not easy at first. Now, this is not a hard nut to break. Ufone brings a very unique, but very useful service known as Ufone eCare. It really helps you a lot in every way. You can use it to check the call history of your number. It even helps you to check the details of SMS, the balance in your Ufone account and many other services.
Table of Contents
Features of Ufone eCare
- The main purpose of Ufone eCare is to guide you in accepting any offer through Ufone.
- The app comes with services that you want to take advantage of, such as SMS bundles, call offers, internet bundles, and many more.
- You can send a complaint regarding your billing, service, or any package. It also allows you to check the status of your complaints.
- You can also check how much balance you have used and what is left over.
- This allows postpaid customers to check their transaction details, billing, credit, duplicate billing, and billing details.
- Prepaid users can find out how many supercards they have used so far.
- You can use the ECare to balance your loved ones or pay your utility bills.
- It also lets you know which package you are currently using.
- See detailed information on Tar, Tariff, FNF numbers for changing credit limits and changing your current package.
Sign up for Ufone eCare
Here’s how to sign up for Ufone eCare.
Go to E-care section On Ufone’s official website.
Here, you need to provide your location, email ID, mobile number, CNIC number at the given locations.
Now add a username that will be used to access Ufone eCare.
Include a password that is easy to remember.
Click “Continue” to continue.
You will receive a confirmation link in your email ID or code on your mobile number. Add this code to the location provided in the eCours section and proceed to access your account.
It will show you services and other details in different categories. To find out about all the services offered in the Acre section, visit them.
Use Guide for Ufone eCare
All services and offers are available in different categories. You need to click on the details to open them. For example, if you want to check the call history of your number, click on the “Call History” option.
This will show you the “Start Date” and “End Date” options. If you want to check 6 call historyTh Add May 5Th In the start date and 7Th May be in the deadline and click “Submit”.
Now, wait a minute. It shows you the call history in seconds.
Similarly, you can use other features of Ufone eCare.