Recover Instagram Deleted Data in 9 steps
If you have created photos for your Instagram account and accidentally deleted them after posting, this will surely shock a lot of people.
But the good news for Instagram users is that they can now recover deleted stories and posts on Instagram.
Deleted photos and videos can be retrieved within 24 hours with this new feature introduced by Meta for Instagram. Users can recover permanently deleted posts and archive stories within 30 days.
With this new feature called ‘Recently Deleted’, a new folder is created in Instagram in which you can find and restore your recent and deleted photos within 30 days.
All videos, photos, reels and stories will continue to be stored in the ‘Recently Deleted’ folder after they have been deleted.p
Follow the procedure below to recover your photos and videos.
- Open your Instagram app and go to profile
- Click on the menu icon at the top right of the screen
- Tap on Settings
- Click on the ‘Recently Deleted’ option, after which you will see all the deleted content.
- Tap on the video / image to be recorded
- Click on the three-point icon abovep
- Here you will see two options ‘Permanent Delete’ and ‘Record the Post’, click on Restore Post
- To restore the content you will be sent an OTP (One Time Password) to the registered mobile number or email address on Instagram for verification.
- Enter the received OTP and tap Confirm to restore your deleted post.