Don’t forget to follow us on our social networks
If you are contributing to your community, you need to apply it Full Funded Master Scholarship, Because this scholarship prioritizes young leaders. The ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2022 is offered to postgraduate students who are citizens of Asian Development Bank member countries. There are many fields available in which a candidate can apply according to his interest. In addition, the purpose of this scholarship is to help students who have good leadership skills.
Students who will be benefiting themselves Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship Program (ADB – JSP) Will be studying at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. The university offers unparalleled access to international research projects, a wide range of networks, and other funding opportunities.
All scholars are expected to return to their homeland after completing the degree and contribute to the development projects of their country. It will be an amazing learning experience in an international setting.
ADB Japan Scholarships for international students It will be presented in many areas of study, including science, technology, economics, governance and other areas of development. In addition, the scholarship will include tuition fee waivers, return rent, basic housing costs, health and medical insurance, and a special grant for scholars who are conducting research.
ADB Japan Scholarship 2021-22:
- University of Auckland
- Master’s Degree Level
Field of study:
- Public health
- Environmental science
- International business
- ADB’s member countries
Benefits of ADB Japan Scholarship Program at Auckland University 2021-22:
- Full tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- Return fare will be provided.
- A basic housing allowance will be provided.
- Health and medical insurance will be covered.
- Special grants will be given to scholars who are doing research.
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Japan Scholarship Program at Auckland University 2021-22:
- Candidates must be nationals of ADB member countries
- Before applying for a scholarship, a candidate must have received an offer letter for a qualified master’s course.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- The candidate must have good academic and academic record.
- At the time of application, a candidate must have at least 2 years of professional experience after completing the degree.
- Candidate should be good in English language.
- The age of the candidate should be less than 35 years but only in exceptional cases, 45 years will be considered as the age limit.
- A candidate must agree to return to his home country after completing his degree.
How to apply for the ADB Japan Scholarship Program at Auckland University 2021-22:
- A candidate for a master’s degree course from the University of Auckland must apply for an offer letter.
- The candidate has to download the ADB Japan Scholarship Program form and post it at the following address.
Applications and admissions
- University of Auckland
- Private bag 92019
- Auckland 1142
- New Zealand
Required documents with application form.
- Submit a letter from the University of Auckland
- Academic transcripts and certificates
- Certificate of family income
- Copy of passport
- Accurate IELTS test
- Employment certificate
- Certificate of Income
- All interested candidates must submit application after July 19, 2021.