Don’t forget to follow us on our social networks
Each year Australian universities receive funding from the Commonwealth Department of Education to support skilled students. The Australian National University Scholarship 2021 invites national and international students to apply for research scholarships. ANU Scholarship is one Fully funded scholarship program in Australia. The Australian National University is ranked first in Australia and 31st in the world (QS World University Rankings 2021).
Since 2017, the Australian Government has been welcoming highly talented and enthusiastic students. This is a research training program in Masters and PhD. The degree level gives all students the opportunity to work with international supervisors and learn about research skills, ethics, and cutting-edge techniques.
The purpose of the Australian National University Scholarship is to outline the process, conditions and standards of the Australian Government’s Research Training Program (RTP). All scholars will work under the Australian National University Research Awards Roll 2016 policy.
This is a life-changing research opportunity in Australia. All scholars will be able to work on a variety of issues and come up with their own innovative solutions. In addition, students will be able to promote cultural understanding
Australian National University Scholarship 2021:
- Australian National University (ANU)
- Master Research Training Program
- PhD Research Training Program
Areas of study:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Business and Economics
- Engineering and computer science
- Ranges from $15,000 to $25,000
Benefits of Australian National University Scholarships 2021:
- Travel allowances will be provided.
- A tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- Thesis allowance will be provided.
- Maternity, outstanding medical, and parental leave will be covered.
- Accommodation allowance will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria for Australian National University Scholarships 2021:
- All international and domestic students can apply.
- A candidate has to enroll in a recognized HDR course.
- No candidate should receive funding from any other source.
- A candidate should not receive any income to support his or her housing expenses.
How to apply for ANU Scholarship 2021?
There are two ways to apply for this scholarship.
Eligible candidates will not be required to apply specifically for this scholarship, they will be considered when applying for a course or program at ANU.
All interested candidates are required to submit an “Application for Consideration for HDR Scholarship for Existing ANU Students” to their current academic college.
There are 4 different deadlines to apply this year.
- The 2021 Round 2 International and Domestic will end on April 15, 2021
- The 2022 Round 1 International will end on August 31, 2021
- 2022 Round 1 Domestic will end on October 31, 2021
- The 2022 Round 2 International and Domestic will end on April 15, 2022