Requests are invited for an invitation Columbia Government Scholarship for the Academic year 2021-2022. The scholarship is open to international students from around the world. The scholarship is available for undertaking in Colombia Master’s and PhD level degree programs. Many scholarship programs are open to international students this year. You are in the right place. You can check Upcoming Scholarships 2021
The Columbia Scholarship is one Full Funded Scholarship. The scholarship will cover all expenses. Students do not have to worry about their study expenses as it will cover and cover all the expenses of the students. You will study at Colombian educational institutions. 50 International Scholarships Will be provided.
Many international students have been attracted to Colombia. Universities in Colombia offer a diverse and multicultural country as well as world-class higher education. There is No application fee is required To apply for this scholarship program. You can also check the list Universities with no application fees. To find out more about the Columbia Government Scholarship 2021-2022. Please read the full information below.
Details about the Columbia Government Scholarship 2021-2022
- Country: Colombia
- Level of study: Masters, PhD, Specialization Degree
- Financial coverage: Fully funded
- deadline: December 20, 2021
Columbia Scholarships (12) Skill months, Twenty-four (24) months to the master And until Thirty-seven (36) months for a doctorate degree.
The Colombian government scholarship will cover all expenses. This is a fully funded scholarship as the details are given below:
- Monthly allowance: omb 2,484,348 Colombian peso grant.
- Tuition: 100 coverage of all tuition fees.
- Scholarship for the Books And Content: At the beginning of the educational program, a one-time grant of 1 401,321 COP
- Health insuranceExtensive coverage of medical aid in Colombia only during the study.
- Books and materials: (5 425,400) for books and materials.
- Installation costs: (425,400) one time grant at the beginning of education.
International students from any country are eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
- Similarly, the academic letter of the proposal
- Letter of admission from Columbia University
- Plus, scores on Spanish language proficiency
- Academic article discussing the importance of your education in Colombia
- In addition, notarized copies of academic transcripts
- Similarly, a copy of the passport
- Certificate of professional experience
- Health certificate
- Also, a summary of the online application on this call
Apply for a Colombia Government Scholarship. You must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be a foreign citizen
- You must not be over 50 years of age
- You must have a bachelor’s degree
- You must have an average of 4.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent to the Colombian scale to apply for this scholarship
- You will need to submit the required documents in physical form to the ICETES offices in Bogota. Address: Carrera 3 No. 18-32
- You will need to submit 3 entry letters.
The deadline to apply for the Columbia Government Scholarship 2021-2022 is December 20, 2021
How to apply
You must fill out an online application form. To apply for a scholarship, please Visit the official Colombian government scholarship website 2021-2022.