Don’t forget to follow us on our social networks
Are you looking for a fully funded scholarship in Germany? If so, apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2022. The DAAD Scholarship 2022-23 in Germany aims to train people who have just arrived from new industrialized countries and are highly motivated to advance in their field of study. German Government Scholarship is available for 202 Masters / M.Phil, MBA, LLM, PhD programs. DAAD is one of the top scholarship programs for international students in the world.
It is a postgraduate fully funded international scholarship program in which students will take courses on sustainable development goals that will help them make a positive difference in society. Candidate can apply from all possible subjects.
DAD Development Postgraduate Scholarships offer two-year master’s degree program scholarships and some scholarships for doctoral degree programs. All candidates will be able to make new friends, learn a new language, experience a new culture and advance in their careers.
This scholarship is a full scholarship program in Germany. The scholarship will include tuition expenses, monthly stipend, health and accident insurance, travel allowance, housing allowance for family members, and monthly rent subsidy. This is a great opportunity for international students to study at Germany’s top universities on scholarships.
DAD Scholarship 2022-23 in Germany:
- Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Master’s Degree Scholarship (12 to 24 months)
- Doctoral Scholarship (12 to 42 months)
Field of study:
- Developmental sciences
- Engineering (science)
Architecture (and related) / Urban Development
- Agricultural sciences
- Environmental science
- Health sciences
- Education Science
- Media Sciences
- Political Sciences
- The science of phenomena
- Geography and Geosciences
- Forest science
- Social sciences
- Business administration
Benefits of DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022-23:
DAAD scholarships for postgraduate courses in Germany in 2022 cover all expenses of selected candidates. These include:
- A monthly stipend will be provided.
- Educational expenses will be provided.
- Health and accident insurance will be provided
- Travel allowance will be provided.
- The housing allowance will be for family members
- Monthly rent subsidy will be provided.
DAAD Scholarship Eligibility Criteria in Germany 2022-23:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have a 4 year bachelor’s degree or equivalent if applying for a master’s degree program.
- Candidates must have a master’s degree or equivalent if applying for a doctoral degree program.
- Candidate must have 2 years of professional experience.
- An international student residing in Germany for more than 15 years is not eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have IELTS or TOEFL certificate.
2022-23 How to apply for DAAD Scholarship in Germany?
- All interested candidates must apply for the scholarship directly through the official website.
- No candidate is required to apply directly to the university.
- A candidate must apply for the postgraduate program. (Maximum 3 courses)
Documents required for DAD Scholarship 2022:
The candidate has to apply with the following documents.
- Letter of personal movement
- Letter of recommendation
- Experience letter or job letter.
- English language skills
- The application deadline depends on the program selected for the study.