Don’t forget to follow us on our social networks
Did you know that Denmark is number 6?Th Position in the recent Bloomberg Innovation Index? We also want you to acquire such innovative and research skills, therefore, share brief information about the Danish Government Scholarship 2021-22. In Denmark, the scholarship is offered to students from all non-European and EEA countries, who are highly motivated and skilled.
The Danish Government Scholarship is supported by the Danish Ministry of Higher Education. This scholarship is offered for master’s degree programs in two sub-domains of engineering, mechatronics and electronics.
SDU is known globally for its latest research studies. Studying at SDU will not only help scholars to learn theoretically but also to gain experience in the fields of their interest. Even after graduation, international students at the University of Southern Denmark are part of the virtual international community.
Seize the opportunity Study in Europe on a scholarship. The Danish Government Scholarship 2021-22 will cover full tuition fees, housing allowances, and other support grants. This is one of Denmark’s top master’s degree scholarships, so don’t miss out on this great opportunity to help you become a better professional.
Danish Government Scholarship 2021-22 Details:
- University of Southern Denmark
- Master’s Degree Level
Field of study:
Benefits of Denmark Government Benefits 2021-22:
- Full tuition fee waiver will be covered.
- Alam will be provided a housing allowance.
- If applicable, the candidate will receive an additional grant.
Eligibility Criteria for Danish Government Scholarships 2021-22:
- Students from non-European and EEA countries will be eligible to apply for the Danish Government Scholarship.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- A candidate should have a field background in engineering.
- A candidate will be selected on the basis of academic record.
- The candidate should be in good health.
How to apply for a Danish Government Scholarship?
- The application is open twice a year.
- All interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria on the eligible website.
- An application form for admission and scholarship will be the same.
- A candidate has to create his own account and fill up the application form.
- The candidate should attach the required documents in the application form.
- September intake: February 1
- Quantity of February: September 1
For more information, visit: