Don’t forget to follow us on our social networks
This is the biggest opportunity of the year! Gates Scholarships in the United States Is a highly competitive, outstanding, and selective scholarship looking for student leaders.
The Gates Scholarship (TGS) is one of 20,000 annual scholarships in the United States. All strong candidates with outstanding academic achievement, community service experience, and leadership qualities will be preferred to take advantage of this amazing opportunity.
Bill Gates and his wife started this scholarship project with the mission of eradicating illiteracy among the youth. Each year, more than 300 students from backward backgrounds are awarded the Gates Scholarship for their education and quality of life.
The Gates Scholarship is one of the best funded funds Undergraduate Scholarship Which can be renewed for up to five years. Undergraduate scholars will be able to obtain funding for books, tuition fees, transportation, room and many other expenses.
Gates Scholarship 2021 in USA Details:
- United States
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- University in the United States
- Community colleges throughout the United States
- Undergraduate Programs
- 5 years
Number of benefits:
- 300 full scholarship awards in the United States
Bill Gates Scholarship Benefits:
- Tuition fee discount
- Room or accommodation costs
- Board expenses
- Textbook costs
- Transportation costs will be covered.
Eligibility Criteria Gate Gate Fully Funded Scholarship:
- A school graduate
- All minority students, Hispanic Americans, African Americans, Asia / Pacific / Alaska / Native Americans are encouraged to apply.
- US national or permanent resident. A candidate must have a minimum GPA of at least 3.3 out of 00. 3. of
- A candidate will be given preference on that basis.
- An exceptional academic record
- Leadership quality skills
- Personality traits
How to apply for Gates Scholarship, USA?
A candidate will have to collect the following information.
- SAT or ACT score
- Educational transcripts
- Gross GPA
- Financial information about the candidate’s family
- Extracurricular information
- Letter of recommendation
After gathering the information, the applicant will sign up for the TGS profile and start the Gates Scholarship application process and submit the application with the correct information.
- Applicants can submit application before September 15, 2020.