Don’t forget to follow us on our social networks
Google has always offered women wonderful opportunities. Generation Google Scholarship 2021-2022 is offered to young women in the field of computer science. The scholarship aims to inspire and empower highly talented women around the world.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic performance, diversity, leadership qualities, and equality. The purpose of the scholarship money is to spend on books, tuition fees, and tuition fees.
All students will be able to study and acquire up-to-date information in the field of computer science. All aspiring students will be looking for new technology and will associate themselves as good professionals.
A candidate who will benefit from Generation Google Scholarships for international students 21 1,000 for the 2021-2022 academic year. This is a life-changing opportunity for women. Get your degree in computer science with a Google Scholarship.
Generation Google Scholarship 2021-2022:
- The candidate receives an award at his or her home university.
- Undergraduate full part students
Field of study:
- Fields related to computer science.
- Southeast Asia
- Sri Lanka
- USD $ 1000
Benefits of Generation Google Scholarship 2021-2022:
- Scholars will receive US 1000 1,000 for tuition fees, books, and tuition.
Eligibility for Generation Google Scholarship 2021-2022:
- Undergraduate students from these countries can apply.
- The candidate should be identified as a woman.
- A candidate must be a full-time student in 2021-2022.
- A candidate must have a major in computer science or a related field.
- The candidate must have good academic and academic record.
- A candidate must be a bachelor’s student in either the first or second year.
- The candidate must have the extraordinary qualities of a leader.
How to apply for Generation Google Scholarship 2021-2022?
- All interested candidates must visit the official website before applying.
- A candidate is required to create an account and then fill out an online application.
The candidate needs to attach the scanned documents.
- General background information
- Resume / CV
- Educational transcripts
- Answers to two short articles
- An example of leadership experience should be provided.
- Google Online Challenge (will be shipped 5-7 business days after the application deadline)
- Submit all documents in PDF format.
- The deadline to apply for the Generation Google Scholarship 2021-2022 is March 29, 2021.