Dignified and highly competitive International Korea Scholarship 2021 is now open for applications. GKS 2021 was formerly known as the KGSP Korean Government Scholarship Program. The South Korea Scholarship 2021 is in South Korea Full Funded Scholarship The Master’s and PhD Degree Program in Korea This international scholarship is organized by the Korean government. The KGSP 2021 will select 1,278 international students from 155 countries who want to pursue a graduate-level degree (master’s or doctorate) or research in Korea.
All selected students will be placed in various South Korean universities. The Korean Ministry of Education aims to increase international exchange and competition. Since 2016, more than 104,000 international students have applied for this Korean scholarship.
Fields are not limited, all candidates will have ample options to pursue their careers. There are two ways to apply for it International Scholarship, Either send your documents to your country’s Korean embassy or submit them directly to a Korean home university.
Why should anyone study in South Korea? As compared to European countries, South Korea offers well-prepared stipends, cheap accommodation and housing expenses. In addition, all international students develop intercultural understanding, explore international laboratories, and experience different South Korean cities.
This South Korean Scholarship (Global Korea Scholarship GKS 2021) is highly competitive and High benefits in the world. This is similar to other fully funded international scholarship programs such as the US Fulbright Scholarship, Chinese Government Scholarships, Australia Award Scholarship, Turkish Bursary Scholarships, Austrian Government Scholarship, Brunei Darussalam Scholarship, Romanian Government Scholarship, New Zealand Government Scholarship, Netherlands Government Scholarship Scholarship Hungarian Scholarship, And the David Scholarship in Germany.
International Korea Scholarship 2021 | Study in Korea:
- South Korea
- Master’s degree program
- PhD program
- Research program
Available universities and field of study:
- See the ‘2021 GKS-G Available Universities and Fields of Study’ file attached to the application guidelines for general information. Contact each university for more information.
Duration of GKS Scholarship:
- Doctoral Degree Program: 4 years
- 1 year of Korean language program
- 3 years of regular degree program
- Master’s Degree Program: 3 years
- 1 year of Korean language program
- 2 years of a degree program
- Research Program: 6 months
Benefits of Korean Government Scholarship 2021:
In South Korea, fully funded scholarships will cover all expenses of selected students. Scholarships will cover:
- Air fare (return air ticket)
- Settlement Allowance: 200,000 KRW (Offered once upon entry into Korea)
- Monthly Allowance: (Degree Program) 900,000 KRW per month, (Research Program) 1,500,000 KRW every month
- Research Allowance
- Liberal Arts and Social Sciences Major: 210,000 KRW per semester
- Large number of natural sciences and engineering: 240,000 KRW per semester
- 1 year Korean language training fee: fully covered
- Degree Program Tuition: Completely covered
- Fee fee for the dissertation
- Medical insurance: 20,000 KRW per month
- Degree Completion Grant: 100,000 KRW
- Korean Skills Grant: 100,000 KRW per month
Eligibility Criteria for World Korea Scholarship 2021 in South Korea:
- All international students can apply.
- Korean citizens are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for the graduate program must be under 40 years of age.
- Candidates applying for the graduate program must have a high bachelor’s or master’s degree and a 90% mark.
- Anyone who has already benefited from the Korean Scholarship is not eligible to apply.
- The candidate should be in good health.
How to Apply for International Korea Scholarship 2021?
There are two ways to apply for the Korean Government Scholarship Program 2021. Either at your country’s Korean embassy or directly at a Korean home university.
- When applying to the Korean embassy,
a candidate needs to send original or verified documents to the embassy.
- On the other hand, in order to apply directly to the university, the candidate needs to submit all the documents to the home university.
- Through the embassy,
the applicant can apply to 3 universities while the applicant can apply directly to the university and apply to only 1 university.
- Students passing through the embassy’s track number two should not consider it a final choice.
Documents required for GKS South Korea Scholarship 2021:
- Letter of recommendation
- Certified copies
- Statement of purpose
- Published books
- Certificate of expertise
- Medical Assessment Form
- Each country’s Korean embassy and domestic university has different deadlines, so apply as soon as possible.
For more information on the Global Korea Scholarship 2021 in South Korea, visit: