Don’t forget to follow us on our social networks
Are you excited about the Global Ugrad Exchange Program 2022? Now the US Ugrad Program Pakistan 2022 has been announced in the United States. The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Pakistan (Global UGRAD Pakistan) is one of the best exchange programs in the world. The duration of the US exchange program for Pakistani students is 4-5 months. In the United States, this exchange program is a fully funded scholarship opportunity and life-changing experience.
The first global undergraduate exchange program began in 2010 and was inaugurated by the United States Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. This happens for a short time each year but leaves participants with unforgettable memories.
All participants have to land as Pakistan’s cultural ambassadors to the United States, and surprisingly, all participants have the opportunity to learn not only academics but also intercultural understanding. Each year approximately 23,230 participants are selected, half for the fall semester and one for the spring semester.
This is a non-degree cultural exchange program where you will be able to be a part of many professional and cultural activities. Participants travel from one state to another, are greeted by their host families, enjoy every opportunity, and make many international friends around the world.
Global Ugrad Pakistan 2022 in USA:
- United States of America
- International Research and Exchange Board (IREX).
- In Pakistan, the program is administered by the United States Educational Foundation of Pakistan (USEFP) and the United States International Research and Exchange Board (IREX).
- 25 years
- Semester Exchange Program
Duration of UGRAD Program
- 4 months (One Semester)
Benefits of the Global Ugrad Exchange Program 2022 in the United States:
- A grant funds tuition
- Scholarship for textbooks
- A housing allowance will be provided.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- Health insurance will also be covered.
UGRAD Experience shared through UGRAD Alumna Fall 2019:
The Ugrad Semester Exchange Program has been a rejuvenating experience for me. It helped me learn outside the classroom walls. I learned how diversity makes you a different person and what an amazing life you can have in a few months. By Sarah Nowshad
This program includes:
- Full tuition fee
- Travel expenses from the United States
- Health insurance
- Live Scholarship
- Allowance for books
- Accommodation and food
- Monthly maintenance allowance for the duration of the program
Eligibility Criteria for Global Ugrad Program Pakistan 2022 in USA:
- A candidate must be a citizen of Pakistan
- Candidates must be 25 years of age or younger
- A candidate must enroll in an undergraduate program and pledge to return home upon completion of the program.
- The candidate must have strong leadership qualities.
- A candidate should be excited to learn about the culture of the United States.
- A candidate must have a good academic record, awards, social activities, and academic achievements.
- Preference will be given to a candidate who has not gone abroad for any scholarship program.
- A candidate must be fluent in English.
How to apply Global UGRAD Program Pakistan 2022 in USA?
- Candidates must check eligibility criteria before applying.
- A candidate should visit the official website to create an account for an application.
- The application has many parts and can be easily filled into pieces.
- Scan documents need to be uploaded for an application.
- A candidate can apply online, no application will be accepted by post.
The required documents are:
- Duplicate photocopies
- Achievement Certificate
- CNIC copy
List of global Ugrad SOPs
Get an idea and then write it yourself. Don’t copy it, your application will be charged with plagiarism. If they find the theft in your SOP, your application will be rejected.
Personal statement plays an important role in your choice. Here is the list 10 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program Personal Statements (Global UGRAD SOP 2019-20) Made for the United States.
- Application deadline for Global Ugrad Program Pakistan 2022 April 28, 2021.
Only selected students will be required to provide reference letters and Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current educational institution.
This is a national program. However, women, persons with disabilities and persons belonging to FATA, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Azad Jammu, Gilgit-Baltistan, Balochistan, North Sindh and South Punjab are highly encouraged to apply.