Are you angry with the traditional knowledge of your university and excited to spend the semester abroad? The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in USA 2021 is a dream come true. This is a great one Exchange program in the world. To apply for this program, you must be an undergraduate student at one of the recognized universities.
The United States welcomes students who are skilled and have significant leadership skills. In addition, these students should have been involved in community work and for a positive purpose. This is a non-degree full-time study program where students will be placed in international universities in the United States.
Surprisingly, all students will spend this semester exchange program on a fully funded scholarship program. All students will be able to travel to different states, which includes many community building activities, seeking cultural understanding, and making international friends from around the world.
what do you think? This is not the end. Through the US State Department, you will have workshops, introductions and training to develop a better version of yourself. All students will then be part of the alumni group and will be recognized for the activities they can perform in their classes.
Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2021:
- United States of America
- The Global Ugrad Exchange Program is sponsored by the US State Department.
The United States by the International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX) and in United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP).
- 25 years
Type of Program:
- Semester Exchange Program
UGRAD Program Duration
- 4 months (One Semester)
Benefits of the Global Ugrad Cultural Exchange Program 2021:
- All students will receive a full tuition fee waiver in the semester
- A monthly stipend
- Travel Allowance
- Visa Allowance
- Airfare back
- All students will be able to promote mutual understanding, facilitate social networks, full-fledged grants, and promote international internships.
Eligibility Criteria for the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2021, USA:
The following are the eligibility criteria for the Global Ugrad Program 2021:
- All students must be citizens of the following countries.
- Candidate must be over 18 years of age.
- The candidate must be an undergraduate student in his home country.
- A candidate should have good command of English language and writing.
- The candidate should be eligible to participate in the exchange semester in August 2021 or January 2020
- The candidate must obtain a J-1 visa.
- Upon completion of the program, the candidate must pledge to return to his or her homeland.
- A candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
List of participating global Ugrads in 2021:
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guatemala, India, Haiti, , Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger , Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe
How to apply for Global Ugrad 2021?
- All students are instructed to search their countries in the list of eligible countries.
- If they are citizens of these countries, they can sign up and create their own account.
- The global UGRAD application requires a copy, a statement of purpose, and a certificate of success.
- Application must be submitted with scanned documents.
Documents required are:
- Photocopies of transcripts
- Achievement certificates
- CNIC copy
All interested students can apply before February 28, 2021.