Don’t forget to follow us on our social networks
Now you can achieve your dream of studying in world class universities as HEC Overseas Scholarship 2022 has just been announced. This is a Full Scandal Scholarship For Pakistani and Azad Jammu and Kashmir students. It is open to masters and doctoral degrees. A master’s degree can only be obtained in the field of engineering.
Scholars will be encouraged to participate in research projects in their area of interest. Professors and teachers will help students put their innovative ideas into practice. Students will develop a deeper understanding of the high standards of science and technology.
All interested candidates are advised to take the HEC Aptitude Test before applying. Thereafter, they will have to pay a registration fee to apply for the HEC Scholarship. Applicants will be able to choose the host university mentioned in the application form.
The purpose of the HEC Overseas Scholarship for Pakistani students is to produce highly qualified scientists. This is a fully funded opportunity that will include tuition fees, maintenance allowance, airfare and medical insurance. Candidates applying for PhD. One can go into many fields but those who are planning for a master’s degree program can only apply in the field of engineering.
HEC Overseas Scholarship 2022:
- Higher Education Pakistan
Students will be placed in the following countries.
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- New Zealand
List of universities:
- University of Brescia, Italy
- Public sector universities in Germany
- Public sector universities in France
- All public sector universities in Austria
- Only QS and Times are among the top Chinese universities
- Ghent University, Belgium
- KU Levine, Belgium
- Haselt University, Belgium
- HKUST University of Hong Kong
- University of New South Wales, Australia
- Swinburne University of Technology
- University of Western Australia
- RMIT University, Australia
- University of Wollongong, Australia
- University of Melbourne, Australia
- Macquarie University, Australia
- Monash University, Australia
- University of Western Sydney, Australia
- Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia
- Polytechnic of Turin, Italy
- University of Waiko New Zealand
- Shankikanwan University in South Korea
- Hanning University, South Korea
- KOC University, Turkey
- Sabansi University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Cambridge Commonwealth, European and International Trusts, UK
- University of Edinburgh Scotland
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- Queen Mary University of London
- MS / MPHL (in Engineering)
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Overseas Scholarships 2022:
- A candidate must be a citizen of Pakistan or AJK
- If applying for a PhD, the candidate must have an ME, M.Phil or MS degree. Degree program
- Candidates must have a BE degree if applying for the M.Phil degree program.
- A candidate must have a GPA of at least 3 out of 4 or have a First Division.
- A candidate will have to get 70% marks in HEC Aptitude Test.
- The candidate should not benefit from any other source of funds or scholarships.
Benefits of HEC Overseas Scholarship 2022:
- Tuition fees will be covered.
- Rehabilitation allowance will be provided.
- Health insurance will be covered.
- Allowance will be provided for the aircraft at a special rate.
How to apply for HEC Overseas Scholarship 2022?
- All candidates must appear for the HEC Aptitude Test. (Will be in the second week of June)
- The candidate should visit the official website and download the application form.
- The candidate should select the eligible universities according to the availability of the course.
- A candidate must meet the requirements of the host university.
- Registration fee of Rs. 300 should be submitted.
- Not all interested candidates can apply after May 30, 2021.