Don’t forget to follow us on our social networks
Higher Education Commission, Pakistan has announced HEC Postgraduate Scholarships For the academic year 2021-22. The scholarship is open to students from Balochistan and former FATA. Full scholarships have been opened for MS and M.Phil degree levels. Students can apply in several fields. Enthusiastic and deserving students will be preferred for HEC Scholarships.
it is a Full Funded Scholarship In which students from Balochistan and FATA can apply to universities all over Pakistan but the university should be recognized as HEC. A candidate must have at least 60% aggregate in his bachelor’s degree.
Students applying for the HEC Postgraduate Scholarship must be under 35 years of age and must not be awarded a HEC or any other government-affiliated scholarship. This scholarship provides a great opportunity for students who want to pursue their degree with full financial support.
Scholars will be selected on the basis of merit. This full Scandal Scholarship will include tuition fees, housing allowance, travel allowance, book allowance, and initial settlement allowance. All scholars will be able to focus better on their education. While studying, students will be encouraged to participate in research and gain experience with the help of their mentors.
HEC Postgraduate Scholarships 2021-22:
- Students can apply to universities across Pakistan.
Benefits of HEC Postgraduate Scholarships 2021-22:
- RS 60,000 per semester will be provided in the form of tuition fees.
- RS 9,000 per month will be provided for housing and accommodation purposes.
- Book Allowance up to Rs. 6,000 will be provided.
- Travel and initial settlement allowance will also be provided.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Postgraduate Scholarships 2021-22:
- Pakistani students from Balochistan and FATA can apply.
- Candidates must be under 35 years of age at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks.
- A candidate must meet the requirements of the selected course.
- The candidate should not be awarded another HEC or government-affiliated scholarship.
- The candidate should meet all the requirements of HEC.
How to apply for HEC Post Graduate Scholarships 2021-22?
- Interested persons are advised to submit their application through the official online portal of HEC.
- Candidates who submit an application in hard copy will not be considered.
- A candidate must also submit the application fee along with the online form.
- A candidate can apply till June 4, 2021.