Don’t forget to follow us on our social networks
International Merit Scholarship It brings you a life-changing opportunity in America. For experimental education and undergraduate educators, the University of Dayton (UD) is one of the top 50 schools in the United States. Students will have the opportunity to explore countless subjects, teach peace and justice, meet for the first time in the real world and prepare for a professional life.
International Merit Scholarships for undergraduate students Welcomes 2021 International Students First Year or Transition Admission Undergraduate Programs in the United States. Students will be exploring new cultures on campus, engaging in research with their professors.
According to the International Student Barometer, the University of Dayton is the world’s leading university and offers a wide range of opportunities. In addition, the University of Dayton is among the top 20 institutions providing internship opportunities. Through the Immersion program, English can be easily learned by learning and teaching with the help of UD.
Details of International Merit Scholarship:
- United States of America
- University of Dayton
- Undergraduate Programs
Undergraduate Scholarships For international students:
- First year international admission scholarships
- Transfer admission scholarships
- Fine Arts
- Business administration
- Education and health sciences
Scholarship Benefits 2020-2021:
Benefits of UD Bachelor’s Scholarships In the United States is given below:
- No registration fee
- Merit Scholarship: 105,390 years in four years
- Textbook Scholarship: Over 4,000,000,000 over four years
- International students from all over the world can apply
- For more information on eligibility criteria, visit the official website.
- Article including article
- Official high school transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of financial assistance
- Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS / TOEFL / PTE / SAT / ACT)
How to apply for an undergraduate scholarship in the United States?
- Prepare all required documents.
- Sign up on the application portal whether through the University of Dayton application or the Common application.
- Submit the attached form online along with the required documents on the application portal.
Last year for International Merit Scholarships
- Fall term — May 1
- Spring term— November 1