Don’t forget to follow us on our social networks
Have you ever dreamed of studying in Ireland as an international student? If so, this announcement is for you. Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 Offers scholarships to Bachelors, Masters, and PhDs. Students
To study on the Ireland Government Scholarship 2021, the candidate must have received an offer letter from any higher education institution in Ireland. All students will have the honor of experiencing the quality of the learning, teaching and research experience.
Government of Ireland Scholarships for international students It was initiated through an international education strategy to create goodwill between partner countries. In addition, all international students can apply in any field of education,
This year, the Irish Government Scholarship will welcome 60 scholarships to international students. All students will participate in community engagement programs, explore international classrooms, and build cultural understanding. This is not a degree program but a year at any degree level that will be spent on this program.
Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 | Study in Ireland:
- Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2021 (GOI-IES)
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Ethylene Institute of Technology
- Dunn Laushire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galle Business School
- Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlo
- Institute of Technology, Silgo
- Literary Institute of Technology
- Lamarck Institute of Technology
- Mary Emcolet College, Lamarck
- Mianwat University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galle
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- University of Technology Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- Lemarck University
Ireland is for this scholarship.
- A final year undergraduate student.
- A master’s or PhD student
Number of benefits:
Benefits of the Ireland Government Scholarship 2021:
- Full tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- Registration fee will also be waived.
- A stipend of up to Rs. 5,000 (two payments in one year) will be provided for housing expenses.
Eligibility for Ireland Government Scholarship 2021:
- All international students can apply. (Except EU / EEA)
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills.
- The candidate must have good academic, professional and creative ability.
- A candidate should mention his long-term goals on the basis that they will be considered.
- A candidate must be either a final year undergraduate student, master or PhD. Enrolled student
- A candidate who engages in extracurricular activities will also improve his / her profile as an applicant.
- When applying for a scholarship, a candidate should have an offer letter from the said eligible universities.
How do I apply for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarship Program?
- All interested candidates can apply through the official portal.
- The application will have 100 marks.
Each section is numbered according to the total number, a candidate will be selected.
- 40 marks for achievements, work experience, and academic qualifications.
- Number 15 for personal statement
- No. 15 for Academic and Exchange Plan
- Number 15 for essay on long term projects as an alumnus of Ireland Government Scholarship
- 15 numbers for two reference letters.
- The deadline for international students to apply for the Irish Government Scholarship is March 26, 2021.