Don’t forget to follow us on our social networks
So now another full financial aid has been announced. Under the Islamic Development Bank (ISDB) and Turkish Scholarship, ISDB Turkey Scholarships 2021-22 is a joint scholarship program for international students at the undergraduate, master’s and doctoral levels.
The purpose of this scholarship is to empower communities by training talented people from around the world. The SDB Turkey Bursary Scholarship will offer courses on sustainable development goals. Upon completion of the program, all participants will be instructed to participate in the development activities of their communities.
The scholarship will filter out highly motivated candidates who possess leadership qualities. In addition, students will be able to travel to Turkey, discover new foods, visit historical sites and develop cultural understanding.
This scholarship is one in Turkey Full Funded Scholarship For international students which will include tuition fee discounts, health insurance, long distance travel expenses, monthly stipend and accommodation. In addition, since the study style will be Turkish, students will be exempt from the Turkish language course for about a year.
ISDB Turkey Scholarships 2021-22:
- Islamic Development Bank (ISDB) and Turkish Scholarships
- Scholars will be placed in various universities in Turkey.
- Undergraduate degree program
- Master’s degree program
- Doctoral degree program
Duration of degree program:
- Undergraduate Degree Scholarship Program – 4 to 6 years
- Master’s Degree Scholarship Program – 2 years
- Doctoral Degree Scholarship Program – 4 years
Benefits of ISDB Turkey Scholarship 2021-22:
- Round airfare costs will be provided.
- Full tuition fee waiver will be covered.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- For the undergraduate program, a monthly stipend of up to 1800TL will be provided.
- For the master’s program, a monthly stipend of up to 2100TL will be provided.
- For the doctoral program, a monthly stipend of up to 2600TL will be provided.
- Scholarship requires a scholar to attend a one-year Turkish language course.
Eligibility Criteria for ISDB Turkey Scholarships 2021-22:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for an undergraduate degree must have a high school certificate.
- Candidates applying for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent certificate.
- Candidates applying for a doctorate degree must have a master’s degree or equivalent certificate.
- No candidate should receive funding for education from any other source.
- A candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
How to apply for SDB Turkey Scholarships 2021-22:
- A candidate has to create an account on the application portal before starting the application.
- Candidate wants to upload all required documents in the application.
- Want to provide appropriate information to a candidate.
- The deadline to apply for ISDB-Tkirkiye scholarships is April 15, 2021.
For more information, visit: