Don’t forget to follow us on our social networks
Call for applications for the Mandela Rhodes Scholarship 2021-22. The Mandela Rhodes Foundation Scholarship is for young leaders who have the potential to advance human dignity, freedom, human rights and equality. This Full Funded Scholarship Covers all costs of one-year honors degree or two master’s degree programs in any field of study.
The Mandela Rhodes Scholarship 2022 is looking for students who have the potential to guide, educate, run a business and build a better future for your community. This scholarship program will help you learn about your insights.
An applicant should be encouraged to make a positive difference in their community. This scholarship program is a commitment in itself to how you implement the strategies you will learn from your host institute.
The Mandela Rhodes Scholarship is a complete scholarship program that covers your tuition fees, accommodation, meals, air travel, medical insurance, and scholarships. What else do you want to support your education? This is a life-changing opportunity for you.
Mandela Rhodes Scholarship 2021-22:
- South Africa
- Honors degree program
- Master’s degree program
- Honors Degree Program 1 year
- Master’s degree program 2 years
Benefits of Mandela Scholarship 2021-22:
- Full tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- Registration fee will be provided.
- Study and research allowance will be covered.
- Comprehensive medical insurance will be provided.
- Personal and return rental allowances will be covered.
- Meal and accommodation allowance will be covered.
Mandela Rhodes Scholarship 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of an African country.
- The age of the candidate should be between 19 to 29 years.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree when applying.
- A candidate must have at least 70% or higher marks in his / her undergraduate degree.
- The candidate must have leadership qualities and abilities.
How to apply for Mandela Rhodes Scholarship 2021-22?
- Before applying for a scholarship, a candidate must apply to a university in South Africa.
- To apply for the scholarship, the candidate has to create an account on the official website.
- Before creating an account, the candidate is instructed to submit a 2 minute quiz on the official website, and then they can apply.
- A candidate has to fill the application in English language and with correct information.
- A candidate has to upload the required documents and articles online.
- A candidate will have to submit 3 letters of recommendation.
- All interested candidates can apply till April 20, 2021.