The next Undergraduate Scholarship 2021-2022 is an excellent scholarship program for Pakistani students. Selected individuals will study at Japan’s top universities under the Japanese Government (MEST) Scholarship Program. The next scholarship There is a fully funded scholarship program for Pakistani students.
Japan’s Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) offers a large number of scholarships each year. This is an amazing opportunity for Pakistani students who want to study and discover the beauty and rich culture of Japan.
There is no fee to apply for the Japanese Mixed Undergraduate Scholarship. Applicants do not need to take IELTS or TOEFL for this scholarship. Scholarships are available in almost all academic fields offered by Japanese universities.
The text is the same Scholarship-funded program All costs will be borne by the Government of Japan through the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT). Those who are interested in it International Scholarship In Japan, the application has to be submitted through the Japanese Embassy in Pakistan.
Next Undergraduate Scholarship 2022:
- The scholarship is offered by Japan Japan (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology)
- Undergraduate degree program
Next Scholarship Period 2022:
Field of study:
Those who are applying for undergraduate programs must select a field of study and choose one of the following fields of study. Students can also enter their first, second and third choice.
Social Sciences and Humanities. A:
- Japanese language
Social Sciences and Humanities – B:
- Business administration
Natural Sciences – A:
- Electronic and electronic studies
- Electrical engineering
- Information engineering)
- Mechanical studies
- Mechanical engineering
- Marine architecture
- Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Of civil engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Chemical studies
- Applied Chemistry
- Chemical engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Textile engineering
- Other fields
- Metallurgical engineering
- Mining engineering
- Maritime Engineering
Natural Science – B:
- Agricultural sciences
- Agricultural Chemistry
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal science
- Medicines for cattle
- Food science
- Hygienic studies
Natural Science – C:
- Medicine, Dentistry
Max Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 Scholarship Value:
All expenses incurred in the Mix Bachelor Scholarship will be met:
- Tuition fees
- Entrance examination
- Full tuition fee
- 117,000 yen per month
- 2000 yen or 3000 yen / month – additional regional allowance
- Travel expenses
- Local transportation costs will be covered
- Flights from Pakistan to Japan will be covered
- Flights from Japan to Pakistan will be covered
Eligibility Criteria for the Next Undergraduate Scholarship 2022:
- Nationality: The applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan
- Age: Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1997
- Health: The applicant must be medically fit
- Japanese Language: Applicants must be interested in learning Japanese.
- Educational Background: Applicants must have completed 12 years of education in their home country.
The following documents are required for Max Bachelor Scholarship.
- Next Undergraduate Scholarship Application Form – Download here
- Mark Sheet Form – Download here
- Copy or mark sheet of secondary school and higher secondary school
- Certificate of SSC and HSSC
- Letter of recommendation
- Medical certificate
- Certificate of Enrollment (only for those currently enrolled in university in their home countries)
- Hope Certificate issued by the Institute (for students whose final result is expected by August 2021)
Download Scholarship Application Guidelines For more information.
Download The next scholarship is a sample of past papers For test preparation.
- Submitted documents will not be returned.
- The application should not be installed and printed on A4 size paper.
- Certificates and documents, other than the ones mentioned above, will not be considered.
- In principle, applicants agree to pursue their education in Japan.
How to apply for Master Undergraduate Scholarship 2022?
Send the above documents to the following address:
For tests and interviews in Islamabad (if shortlisted)
Please write Outside of the envelope carrying your application:
Text and scholarship application
Department of Public Affairs
Embassy of Japan
53-70, Ramna 5/4
For tests and interviews in Karachi (if shortlisted)
Please write it on the outside of the envelope in which you request.
Text and scholarship application
Japan Cultural Center
Consul General of Japan
6/2 Civil Lines
Abdullah Haroon Road