Don’t forget to follow us on our social networks
Monash University Scholarship 2021-22 in Australia is now open for applications. Monash University offers two different types of scholarships. Monash Graduate Scholarship (MGS) and Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships. This Australian Scholarship Research master’s degrees and research doctorates are available.
Monash University is one of the 100 universities in the world. Exceptional teaching standards make this institute unique from other universities. It offers a wide range of courses and research projects through which students can benefit from good research skills.
Monash RTP Scholarships are provided by the Australian Government while Monash University graduates Scholarships in Australia Provided by Monash University. The campus is rich in members of the global community who provide a diverse environment for students.
it is a Full Funded Scholarship In Australia. This will include a scholarship of up to ، 29,500, as well as a housing allowance and a monthly stipend. Monash University aims to make a positive and significant difference in societies around the world, and can be promoted by providing quality education to exceptional students.
Monash University Scholarships in Australia 2021-22:
- Monash University
- Research Doctorate (PhD)
- Research Master’s Degree
Benefits of Monash University Scholarships 2021-22 in Australia:
- The scholarship value is up to $29,500
- Accommodation allowance and monthly stipend will be covered.
- If a candidate applies for a different university scholarship for tuition fees, he or she can be integrated into the scholarship.
For more information about the Scholarship Fund, visit the official website.
Eligible citizens eligible for Monash University Scholarship:
- Australian citizen
- New Zealand citizen
- Permanent resident of Australia
- Holder of a humanitarian visa in Australia
- An international student
Monash University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria in Australia:
- A candidate must be a citizen of these countries or an international student.
- Candidates applying for the master’s degree program must have a degree of at least 4 years as a full-time student.
- A candidate should have at least 1 or 2A honors in the field of interest or related field.
- In the opinion of the GRC, eligibility will be considered equal.
- Candidates applying for the doctoral program must have a master’s degree.
- The candidate must meet the English proficiency requirements.
How to apply for Monash University Scholarships?
- A candidate has to enroll in the first course.
- Once you enroll, you will automatically be considered for the Monash University Scholarship.
- The scholarship is open four times a year to domestic and international students.
The deadline for submitting Monash University scholarship applications varies according to the following categories.
The candidate can apply before any of the following deadlines.
International (Round 1)
- 31 March
Domestic (Round 2)
- 31 May
International (Round 3)
- 31 August
Domestic (Round 4)
- 31 October