The Rhodes Scholarship 2022 is the world’s oldest and most prestigious international scholarship program. The Rhodes Scholarship is funded by the Rhodes Trust in Oxford. The Rhodes Trust provides 100 each year Fully funded scholarships To international students
The Rhode Scholarship was first awarded in 1902. The purpose of this International Postgraduate Award is to enable outstanding and dedicated students from around the world to study at Oxford University. Rhodes Scholarships are available for full-time postgraduate degrees at Oxford University.
Oxford University is one of the top universities in the world. It is ranked # 1 in the top 10 universities in the UK and # 5 in the QS Global World Rankings 2021. Oxford has more than 24,000 students, including 11,955 undergraduates and 12,010 postgraduates.
The Rhodes Scholarship UK is fully funded Scholarships for international students. Scholarship covers all expenses of selected individuals for the duration of the scholarship. There is a huge opportunity for international students to study for free in the UK. Don’t wait until the deadline, prepare your documents, fill out your application on time, and apply.
Rhodes Scholarship 2022 in the UK:
Field of study:
The University of Oxford covers a wide range of courses through the Rhodes Scholarship offered at the postgraduate level. Must watch Key considerations when choosing the right course for you at Oxford University.
Number of Rhodes UK Scholarships:
- 100 fully funded international scholarships at Oxford University
Rhodes Scholarship Value:
The scholarship will cover the following expenses.
- Oxford University Application Fee
- Oxford University and college fees
- Rhodes Scholarship Scholarship: £ 16,218 per annum
- Allowance fixing
- A return air ticket
- Student visa fee
- International Health Surcharge (IHS)
Eligibility Criteria for Rhodes Scholarship 2022:
- Applicants from the following countries can apply for the Rhodes Scholarship 2022.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic record.
- Rhodes Scholarship eligibility criteria vary from country to country. You can Select your country here For more details.
List of Rhodes Scholarship countries:
Below is a list of Rhodes constituencies. Along with the names of the countries, various benefits are also mentioned.
- Australia (9 scholarships)
- Bermuda (1 scholarship)
- Canada (11 Scholarships)
- China (4 scholarships)
- East Africa (1 scholarship)
Covering Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and Burundi
- Germany (2 scholarships)
- Hong Kong (1 scholarship)
- India (5 scholarships)
- Israel (2 scholarships)
- Jamaica and the Caribbean trade (2 scholarships)
Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla, Turks and Caicos Islands, Cayman Islands, and the British Isles.
- Kenya (2 scholarships)
- Malaysia (1 scholarship)
- New Zealand (3 scholarships)
- Pakistan (1 scholarship)
- Saudi Arabia (Up to 2 scholarships)
- Singapore (1 scholarship)
- South Africa (10 scholarships)
Covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia and E Sotini
- Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine (2 scholarships)
- United Arab Emirates (2 scholarships)
- United States statistics (32 scholarships)
- West Africa (1 scholarship)
Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Nigeria, the islands of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Sao Tome and Principe, and Togo.
- Zambia (2 scholarships)
- Zimbabwe (2 scholarships)
Note: If your country is not on the above list of eligible countries, you are not eligible to apply for a Rhodes Scholarship for Masters students in the UK. Don’t worry, check out Rhodes Global Scholarships UK to see global scholarships and interdisciplinary options.
How to apply for Rhodes Scholarship 2022?
The need for a Rhodes Scholarship varies from country to country. The application process for the 2022 Rhodes Scholarship also varies from country to country. Visit the official website and select your country or region and start your application.
We suggest that before you begin your application, you must read the Rhodes Scholarship Application Guide and online information available on the official website.
- The deadline for the Rhodes Scholarship varies from country to country.