Don’t forget to follow us on our social networks
A great exchange program for women’s empowerment has been announced. The Sister 2 Sister Exchange Program 2021 is one in the United States Complete student exchange program For young Pakistani women. The program aims to create future career opportunities for Pakistani women. It happens every summer.
SEE stands for Society for International Education, a non-governmental, non-profit Karachi-based society that promotes the development of global participation in education. All of the students participating in the program have developed information communication technology, youth leadership skills, English language, and teacher development skills.
It is primarily a sponsorship program, in which young Pakistani women will be connected to educational and professional networks for career and educational advancement. Young Pakistani women will be placed in various summer schools of American universities. The duration of the Summer Exchange Program for Pakistani students varies from university to university. This can range from 12 days to 50 days.
All women applying for a bachelor’s or master’s degree program can apply. They must be between 18 and 24 years old. All applicants must have performed well in the last 3 years of education. In addition, the candidate should not be in an exchange program or travel to the United States.
Sister 2 Sister Exchange Program 2021 in the United States:
- United States of America
- Society for International Education
- Exchange Program
- 12 Days to 50 Days
Benefits of the Sister Tester Exchange Program 2021 in the United States:
- Full tuition fees will be covered
- Two-way travel expenses will be covered.
- Health insurance will be provided.
- Accommodation coverage
- Food will also be provided
- Visa fees will be covered
Eligibility Criteria for the Sister 2 Sister Exchange Program 2021 in the United States:
- Only female candidates can apply.
- Only Pakistani female students can apply.
- The age of the candidate should be 18 to 24 years.
- A candidate must either be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program or have completed two years of bachelor’s degree program.
- Candidates enrolling in the master’s degree program can also apply.
- A candidate should have at least 70% marks in the last 3 academic years.
- A candidate must have academic achievements, degrees, references, and awards.
- The candidate should not have been in any exchange program in the United States before in the last two years.
- Candidate should be good in English language.
- No candidate is eligible if he or she has traveled to the United States
- A candidate who is in his final year degree program cannot apply.
How to apply for Sister Exchange Program 2021?
- All interested applicants must first check the eligibility criteria before completing the 22 Sister Exchange Program Online Application 2021.
- Applications are available online on the official portal of the Summer Sister Exchange Program.
- Applicants must register to apply.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive an email.
- An application requires a transcript of education, a certificate of success, and letters of reference.
- Upon successful submission of the application, the candidate will receive an email.
The deadline to apply for a full funded exchange program in the United States January 31, 2021.