Very well known Auckland University ADB Scholarship in New Zealand 2022 Now open ADB Scholarship The University of Auckland has a full-fledged scholarship for international students to study for a master’s degree program. ADB provides 300 scholarships each year. All expenses will be covered under this program. A New Zealand Scholarship It will change and strengthen your life.
There are a variety of fields offered by ADB. There is a wide field for fields such as economics, management, science and technology, and other areas related to development. The duration of the scholarship is 2 years. ADB Scholarship There is a famous and famous reputation Scholarships for international students Around the world.
There is no application fee for ADB Scholarship. There is good news for you that you can do Study in New Zealand without IELTS. You can also check out the full list of financial aid updates New Zealand Scholarship 2022-2023. It is important to read the article. Further details, quality, benefits and all other information about Auckland University ADB Scholarship in New Zealand 2022 are given below.
About the Auckland University ADB Scholarship in New Zealand 2022
- Scholarship Country: New Zealand
- Comprehensive classroom: University of Auckland
- Financial coverage: Fully funded
- deadline: July 19, 2021
The ADB Scholarship at the University of Auckland will cover all expenses up to 2 years for the full duration of the scholarship program.
- tuition fee At the University of Auckland
- Air fare Scholar’s home country is Auckland, New Zealand.
- Basic cost Living in Auckland.
- Health and medical Insurance in New Zealand
- Planes from Auckland, New Zealand, Scholar’s home country at the end of his studies.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for the preparation of the thesis.
Available field study areas at Auckland University
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science
- Master of International Business
- Masters program in Engineering
- Become a citizen of an ADB member country. You can check your country name (Here)
- Admitted from an approved master in an approved educational institution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a higher education record.
- Gain at least two years of professional work experience (obtained after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Master the skills of oral and written English communication so that you can study.
- Be less than 35 years old at the time of application. In rare cases, the age limit for programs suitable for senior executives and managers is 45 years.
- Be well
- Agree to return to your homeland after completing the program.
- Complete ADB-JSP information sheet.
- Academic documents. Both academic transcripts and degree certificates.
- Certificate of employment for the duration of employment issued by the company.
- Income certificate issued by the company.
- Certificate of family income from the company. Either your parents or spouse should have an annual / monthly income.
- A copy of your passport
- Accurate IELTS test.
- Selection for this scholarship will take place between July 22 and September 27, 2021.
- Successful applicants will be notified by November 2021.
New Zealand 2022 is the deadline to apply for the Auckland University ADB Scholarship July 21, 2021
Read about: Study in China with Scholarship 2021-2022
How to apply
Applicants must follow the procedure. Submit all documents along with the application form. Please apply Visit the official website of Auckland Scholarship ADB University.