Don’t forget to follow us on our social networks
One of the best universities in the UK is offering numerous scholarships for international students. The University of Westminster Scholarship 2021 includes a number of scholarships at the bachelor’s and master’s degree levels. International students from developing countries are encouraged to take advantage of this life-changing opportunity.
180 years ago, the University of Westminster came into being and is now recognized as the first polytechnic institute in England. It offers different areas of study, assists students in research, and encourages them to increase employment.
The University of Westminster enables students to translate their skills into the job market and hone their skills to the best of their ability. The institute not only develops academic ability but also develops an individual professionally.
University of Westminster International Scholarships are offered in a variety of study areas. Scholarships range from partial to financial aid Fully funded scholarship In the UK. Students will be better able to focus on their studies and earn their degree. All scholars will be part of the international community on campus and create the potential for a diverse learning environment.
University of Westminster Scholarship 2021:
- United Kingdom
- University of Westminster
- Master’s degree
- Doctoral degree level
Field of study:
- Transportation and logistics
- Tourism and event management
- Politics and international relations
- Nutrition and public health
- Media and communication
- Data Science and Informatics
- Crime and economics
- Construction management and urban planning
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Business and management
- Biology and biological sciences
- Art, design and visual culture
- Architecture and interior
- Film and television
- English and creative writing
- Accounting and Finance
Types of Scholarships 2021:
- International Postgraduate Part Fee Scholarships
- Home Post Graduate Part Fee Scholarship
- Richard Intway Scholarship
- Foundation Degree Scholarship
- Undergraduate Disability Scholarship
- Postgraduate Care Lever and Appointed Student Scholarship
- Undergraduate Great Start Scholarship
- Undergraduate Vice Chancellor Scholarship
- Westminster Bursary Scholarship
Benefits of the University of Westminster Scholarship in the UK:
International Postgraduate Part Fee Scholarships:
- This scholarship offers 2,000 for tuition fees.
Home Postgraduate Part Fee Scholarship:
- This scholarship is offered to part-time students and costs up to £ 2000.
Richard Intway Scholarship:
- This is a fully funded scholarship for full-time students. It will cover tuition fees and living expenses.
Foundation Degree Scholarship:
- This scholarship is offered at the undergraduate level for 4 years. It provides 500 1,500 annually.
Undergraduate Disability Scholarship:
- This scholarship is offered to students with disabilities. The scholarship is worth £ 2,500 a year.
Postgraduate Care Lever and Appointed Student Scholarship:
- This scholarship offers tuition fees and prices up to Rs 5,000. This scholarship is offered at the postgraduate level.
Undergraduate Great Start Scholarship:
- This scholarship is offered for tuition fees or maintenance costs. The scholarship amount is 2,000.
Undergraduate Vice Chancellor Scholarship
- This scholarship is offered for 3 years tuition fees or maintenance costs. The scholarship amount is 5,000.
Westminster Bursary Scholarship:
- This is an annual scholarship and offers £ 500 for rehabilitation costs.
University of Westminster Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria?
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for a bachelor’s degree must have a high school transcript or equivalent.
- Candidates applying for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- The candidate must have a certificate of English proficiency.
- There are different criteria in each scholarship category, the candidate should fulfill according to them.
How to apply for a University of Westminster Scholarship in the UK?
- The candidate must apply in this program. In which he is interested.
- After that, the candidate must apply for one of the scholarship categories.
- To access the Scholarship Portal, a candidate must visit the official website and register as an applicant.
- Deadlines vary by scholarship category.