Don’t forget to follow us on our social networks
The wait is over! Fulbright applications for graduate degree programs are now open. The US Fulbright Scholarship for Pakistani Students in 2022 is one Full scholarship support in America. Fulbright 2022 is a United States advanced scholarship program. The Fulbright Awards are available for master’s and doctoral degree programs.
The 2022 Fulbright Student Program is available for all academic subjects except Clinical Medicine. This International Scholarship Funding is provided by the United States Department of State. Energy, water, agriculture, public health, education, social sciences, journalism and mass communication, arts and culture management, including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, environmental science / studies, security / peace studies, And data science is strongly encouraged to apply.
All scholars will be placed in the university of their choice. In addition, for the entire duration of the scholarship, all scholars will receive a monthly stipend of up to 2,000. Students will be able to explore different states of the United States.
Scholarship grants will include financial assistance for health insurance, airfare, textbooks, tuition fees, visa process, and housing allowance. This is one of the best opportunities of the year. Students will integrate into a new environment and develop an understanding of culture.
US Fulbright Scholarship 2022:
- United States of America
- US State Department
- A candidate is instructed to choose his / her university according to his / her interest and field.
- Master’s Degree Program / M.Phil
- Doctoral program
Areas of study:
- All candidates can apply in any field other than Clinical Medicine.
Number of benefits:
- 50 Fulbright Scholarship
Benefits of US Fulbright Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2022:
- Health insurance will be provided
- The plane will be covered.
- Scholarships will be provided for textbooks.
- Tuition fees will be covered
- The visa process will be supported by USEFP
- A monthly stipend of up to Rs.
US Fulbright Scholarship Eligibility Criteria for Pakistani Students in 2022:
- All Pakistani citizens are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have good academic and academic record.
- Candidates must have all academic transcripts and degrees at the time of application.
- A candidate must have a Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score while applying.
- The candidate submits a research proposal and a statement of purpose at the time of application.
How to Apply for the American Fulbright Scholarship 2022?
- All interested candidates are advised to apply online by creating an account for online applications on the official website.
- Before or during the application, a candidate has to appear for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- The application has different sections from personal information to required documents, the candidate is instructed to fill all these sections with correct information.
- GRE Score Report
- An application form
- 3 references
- Statement of purpose
- Research proposal
- Scanned duplicates
- The last date for Pakistani students to apply for the US Fulbright Scholarship is 2020-21 June 2021.
Women and persons with disabilities Applications from FATA, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan, Balochistan, North Sindh, and South Punjab are highly encouraged.